Basic Science and Science & Technology
Date: January 27, 2017
VoLTE stands for voice over Long Term Evolution. Utilising IMS technology, it is a digital packet voice service that is delivered over IP via an LTE access network.Voice calls over LTE are recognised as the industry-agreed progression of voice services across mobile networks, deploying LTE radio access technology.
Date: March 06, 2016
• Rain Gauge: An apparatus for recording rainfall at a particular place.
• Radiometer: It measures the emission of radiant energy.
• Refractometer: It measures• refractive index.
• Cyclotron: A charged particle accelerator which can accelerate charged particles to high energies.
• Dynamo: It converts mechanical energy int...
Date: April 27, 2015
e-Governance or ‘electronic governance’ is basically the application of Information and Communications Technology to the processes of Government functioning in order to bring about ‘Simple, Moral, Accountable, Responsive and Transparent’ (SMART) governan...Read More
Date: December 26, 2014
Environment Friendly LED’s: The Nobel in Physics, 2014
Date: December 25, 2014
Digging deeper: The super resolved microscopy; The Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 2014
Nobel Prize in Chemistry is awarded jointly to Eric Betzi...Read More