Prepare IAS Coaching
Title : THE MCA 21: Prelims Specific Topic
Date : Feb 01, 2022
- MCA21 is an e-Government initiative of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) that allows corporate entities, professionals, and residents of India simple and safe access to MCA services.
- It is the Government of India's first Mission Mode e-Government project.
- MCA21 V3 is a technology-driven, forward-thinking project aimed at strengthening enforcement, promoting Ease of Doing Business, improving the user experience, and facilitating seamless data interchange and integration among regulators.
- The project will be built on a microservices architecture with great scalability and strong analytics capabilities.
- Additional modules for e-Adjudication, e-Consultation, and Compliance Management will be available.
- MCA21 V3 is expected to change India's corporate regulatory environment by aligning with global best practises and utilising future technologies such as AI and ML.
Tags : e government, corporate affairs